Milhouse Hostel Avenue
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Milhouse is very handy being in the center of Buenos Aires. The rooms are comfortable. The rooms are away from the lounges so are quiet and you get a good nights sleep. There are choices of menu for breakfast so all tastes are catered for, A bar operates at night. The recommend the good nightclubs and parties to go to for each night of the week. Tourism wise - they have walking tours of the city, bike tours and free Tango lessons. The staff have free maps of the city and are very knowledgable. ”
- 24 Aug 2017 Simon New Zealand
- “ I really enjoyed staying here. They offered tours, had a travel guide on hand and were always willing to help! The bathroom was a bit to be desired for, but other than that Milhouse was a great stay. ”
- 03 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Great experience overall. Definitely suggest it. ”
- 29 Apr 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Fantastic Hostel ....very friendly staff and travellers. More suited for young adventurous aand party travellers. Had an amazing time. ..was sad to leave. ”
- 24 Dec 2016 Andrea Germany