Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very far froom city center (4km more or less), the place is not safe on the night (after 7pm) but its Nairobi. The dorm was good but in my opinion expensive to be a dormitory, no breakfast, take taxi (7-8€ more) to the bus station (if you want to go to Malindi or Mombasa), no supermarket near. I think is better choose a hotel near bus station (river road),...good point? nice peope,good dishes and cheap to have lunch and dinner ”
- 30 Jan 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ Very secure and clean place. Staff was very helpful. Good atmosphere as well. However the location was a bit far from city center. Also disappointed that the hostel doesn't allow outside food or drink. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very laid back and welcoming place. Good security around the place. ”
- 05 Oct 2012 Anonymous