Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cosy, friendly and nice hostel. Good location close to the subway and the staff spoke good English. The hostel is very close to a street with many, many, chinese restaurants. So if you want to try typical Beijing food, thats the place to be. ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Place was okay, but definitely needed some cleaning. We had a mouse in our room! ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff were helpful, the location is very convenient, the outdoor area is large and pretty. Only downside was that the bathroom was pretty far from my dormitory. ”
- 30 May 2014 Anonymous England
- “ The place is undeniably "cool". However, my room kept leaking wood or dirt or something on all of my stuff. ”
- 28 May 2014 Anonymous USA