Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Place was okay, but definitely needed some cleaning. We had a mouse in our room! ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff were helpful, the location is very convenient, the outdoor area is large and pretty. Only downside was that the bathroom was pretty far from my dormitory. ”
- 30 May 2014 Anonymous England
- “ The place is undeniably "cool". However, my room kept leaking wood or dirt or something on all of my stuff. ”
- 28 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ You have to pay for the locker. It is only 1 yuan, but all other hostels provide it. Also you have to pay for laundry, but I think it is in all China. Western toilet very good. ”
- 30 Apr 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Very nice and helpful staff especially the english speaking lady, very good service and nice atmosphere. The hostel had a lovely garden/court yard. Easy to walk to the station and lots of restaurants in the area. Would stay there again!! ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Anonymous Denmark