Ming's Dynasty Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is in walking distance to the railway station (approx. 5min) and is located in a 3-Star-Hotel, so the rooms and the building have a good standard. Only problem are the mildew infested rooms. Ming, the owner of the hostel, is friendly and helped us with everything. He even planned at night a trip to Jinshanling Great Wall for the next morning and woke up for our convenience. There is also a night club in the Hostel owned by Ming and there are vouches. But Internet only in the lobby. ”
- 25 Feb 2013 Florian Germany
- “ The hostel is located in a hotel which makes it very luxurious for a hostel. Good value for money I would say. It is located pretty close to the trainstation and the only 'negative' thing is the trains honking to each other all day and night. Beds were very comfertable and I could watch the Olympics on my tv. What else could you wish for. ”
- 04 Aug 2012 Anonymous
- “ Nice hostel, cold city, great host/manager of the hostel, a very nice person. The hostel was empty when I went but totally worth it to go to Chengde. ”
- 01 Nov 2011 Anonymous
- “ Only good remarks about this hostel and the staff there... ”
- 09 Oct 2011 Alina Mihaela