Mingtown Etour International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice quiet hostel. The lighting was low so it had a calm feel to the atmosphere. Definitely not a party hostel, a place to relax. The kitchen was not great; only a fridge, microwave, cups, plates and silverware. And the refrigerator was very very small. The rooms were nice! We were in a 2 bed private room and it even had its own TV. Everything was very clean and the staff was very nice and helpful. I would recommend this hostel. ”
- 19 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Cool place to stay. Clean and cozy. Not expensive. ”
- 07 Apr 2015 Biranit Israel
- “ Good location (especially if you don't want to sleep in). It's very convenient to walk around and the metro is also close by. The hostel can be a bit hard to find, so be sure to have the directions and picture on hand. The kitchen is a microwave, frigid and kettle, but the food is reasonably priced and the portions are a proper size. As far as cleanliness goes, it's decent for Chinese hostel standards. The staff is okay and speak a little English, so they can help you with the basics ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Great location! You step outside and you're right in it! Really quaint building, I'm sure it's great in summer. Was slightly cold because much of the hostel is outside, but we visited in February - would not book in winter! The food menu was okay. Good prices for Shanghai and okay food (although cold and greasy, rather disappointing breakfasts!). Very silent-soundproof, we were not disturbed by others' coming and going. Nice, helpful staff, with good English. ”
- 19 Feb 2015 Tanja England