Mingtown Etour International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A nice place with a perfect location ”
- 11 Apr 2017 Camilla Boesen Denmark
- “ Thank you ”
- 28 Oct 2016 Anonymous India
- “ Really good, thanks ”
- 02 Sep 2016 Conrad Germany
- “ Good location, not far from the subway, but we could benefit from better instructions on how to get there (it's behind the JW Mariott hotel). Big hostel, with breakout areas for relaxing, including a nice roof terrace. The food is decent, and the prices are reasonable. My room (twin private ensuite) was big and clean. But the decoration is quite old. The hostel is next to a kindergarten and a choir was practising nearby during my stay! But that's just during the daytime. No problem at night. ”
- 29 May 2016 Anonymous England
- “ I would stay again. ”
- 18 May 2016 Kyung