Mingtown Etour International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, nearby people square, friendly staff, good WiFi in the restaurant area; the building has some characters, a little alcove in the middle of Shanghai ”
- 18 Mar 2018 Eric France
- “ Avoid this hostel if you're a foreigner..... ”
- 08 Aug 2017 Anonymous Romania
- “ Great location, efficient staff who is friendly, dorms may have 6 beds but other travelers were friendly. Building is a bit old but a hostel worth trying out would definitely recommend. ”
- 29 Jul 2017 Anna
- “ Good location, but kindergarten very noisy next door in the morning. Staff not particularly friendly. Bar area was great and really well set up. Rooms fine but showers small and not clean ”
- 16 May 2017 Jessica Australia