Mingtown Etour International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I always enjoy my stay at Mingtown Etour. The facility has a relaxing atmosphere, and is very clean and quiet. It has one of the best locations in Shanghai, in a traditional lane near People's Square. It is convenient to the Metro and to restaurants, and offers a nice blend of traditional Chinese and modern décor. It is very popular, so book in advance. ”
- 26 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Our only complaint was that the map coordinates and location of the property were completely wrong, leading us to wander for an hour before locating the hotel. We chose the property because the map showed it adjacent to Tianzifang, when actually it is 2 km and one metro stop away. The location and directions to the hotel need to be updated. That said, it is convenient to the Yunzhou Antiques City, and to an excellent noodle shop/teahouse on Damuqiao across the street from the antiques center. ”
- 20 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice quiet hostel. The lighting was low so it had a calm feel to the atmosphere. Definitely not a party hostel, a place to relax. The kitchen was not great; only a fridge, microwave, cups, plates and silverware. And the refrigerator was very very small. The rooms were nice! We were in a 2 bed private room and it even had its own TV. Everything was very clean and the staff was very nice and helpful. I would recommend this hostel. ”
- 19 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA