Mingtown Etour International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really good, thanks ”
- 02 Sep 2016 Conrad Germany
- “ Good location, not far from the subway, but we could benefit from better instructions on how to get there (it's behind the JW Mariott hotel). Big hostel, with breakout areas for relaxing, including a nice roof terrace. The food is decent, and the prices are reasonable. My room (twin private ensuite) was big and clean. But the decoration is quite old. The hostel is next to a kindergarten and a choir was practising nearby during my stay! But that's just during the daytime. No problem at night. ”
- 29 May 2016 Anonymous England
- “ I would stay again. ”
- 18 May 2016 Kyung
- “ I always enjoy my stay at Mingtown Etour. The facility has a relaxing atmosphere, and is very clean and quiet. It has one of the best locations in Shanghai, in a traditional lane near People's Square. It is convenient to the Metro and to restaurants, and offers a nice blend of traditional Chinese and modern décor. It is very popular, so book in advance. ”
- 26 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Our only complaint was that the map coordinates and location of the property were completely wrong, leading us to wander for an hour before locating the hotel. We chose the property because the map showed it adjacent to Tianzifang, when actually it is 2 km and one metro stop away. The location and directions to the hotel need to be updated. That said, it is convenient to the Yunzhou Antiques City, and to an excellent noodle shop/teahouse on Damuqiao across the street from the antiques center. ”
- 20 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA