Mingtown Nanjing Road Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ nothing bad to say. Highly recommended. ”
- 27 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ dorm was too much narrow, some staffs are unkind and cannot speak english. location is the only merit one. ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Exellent location, extra value for money. Would stay here again. Only thing: because its Shanghai downtown, it can get a bit noisy, but thats not the hostels fault. ”
- 22 Jun 2015 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The location is really good. We can go anywhere in shanghai very easiliy beacause subway station is very near from this hostel. Room condition is good. The bedclothes are pretty clean and there are no dirty in the room and hall. Most of all, A female staff who is fluent in english helped me with calling a taxi in chinese. At that time, I need to call for a taxi before i leave the hostel around AM5:30 because my flight dep time is AM8:00. I really apreciate your help and kindness. ”
- 02 May 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Good price and great location! Facilities were good and generally clean. ”
- 08 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Perfectly situated, clean, friendly staff. ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Marcel South Africa