Mingtown Nanjing Road Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfectly situated, clean, friendly staff. ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Marcel South Africa
- “ Brilliant location, walking distance to the Bund/main museum/People's Park, almost next to a subway station and famed shopping/eating place Nanjing Road. Hostel itself, hmm - everything felt a bit half hearted - breakfast was nice but chef kinda sleepy, everything was superficially clean but bad if you looked closer, internet good in the bar but nowhere else, staff great when you ask for something but clueless to 'where should I go?' I'd stay again just for location! ”
- 22 May 2014 Justine Wales
- “ No prolems. and we also could do early check in. ”
- 10 May 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ This hostel has one of the best locations in Shanghai! Great access to public transportation. And its cleanliness, helpful multi-lingual staff are attractions for a wide-ranging group of people of all ages and regions. Plenty of hot water, washing machines and an elevator.... Wi-fi and good coffee in a pleasant public area make this the best hostel in Shanghai! ”
- 02 Apr 2014 Yvonne USA
- “ f you wanna pay for location this is your hostel. It's two minutes away from Nanjing road and the two subway lines you're gonna use the most. Staff is really friendly and there's always someone to help you out - even at 4am in the morning when you realize that your keycard isn't working. It's not the cleanest hostel I've been to and if you're looking for western company it might not be the best place but I had really good time in here. ”
- 04 Mar 2014 Anonymous Finland