Mingtown Nanjing Road Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is very well positioned in Shanghai to give easy and convenient access to the Bund and its beautiful river views. There is a lift to make moving your luggage no problem. The staff were helpful with directions to all the tourist places I had marked to visit. The private room was spotlessly clean and simply, but tastefully furnished. There were renovations happening outside my room, but it was not a bother. I would recommend this hostel for a quick visit to the city or a longer stay. ”
- 29 Nov 2016 Kerryn Australia
- “ Very convenient location. Staff was friendly and easy to work with. Would definitely stay here again! ”
- 30 Jul 2016 Phillip USA
- “ I did not stay much in the hostel but the location was great.......and also the rooms were clean....toilets were clean too...overall my experience was great...would definitely like to visit it again... :) ”
- 25 Jun 2016 vageesh India
- “ I stayed for two nights and I thought it was pretty great from the big showers to the location. ”
- 12 Feb 2016 Renee USA
- “ Location was really great. Steps were not quite friendly but they did nice. The problem was noise, but it depends on next room. I enjoyed staying in Mingtown.(南京東路) ”
- 10 Feb 2016 HYE YOON South Korea
- “ Decent hostel. Quite small rooms and there are a lot of people staying there that appear to actually live and work in Shanghai which does hurt the hostel atmosphere experience. Really great price and location to the subway and bund though! ”
- 18 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA