Mingtown Nanjing Road Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is very well positioned in Shanghai to give easy and convenient access to the Bund and its beautiful river views. There is a lift to make moving your luggage no problem. The staff were helpful with directions to all the tourist places I had marked to visit. The private room was spotlessly clean and simply, but tastefully furnished. There were renovations happening outside my room, but it was not a bother. I would recommend this hostel for a quick visit to the city or a longer stay. ”
- 29 Nov 2016 Kerryn Australia
- “ Very convenient location. Staff was friendly and easy to work with. Would definitely stay here again! ”
- 30 Jul 2016 Phillip USA
- “ I did not stay much in the hostel but the location was great.......and also the rooms were clean....toilets were clean too...overall my experience was great...would definitely like to visit it again... :) ”
- 25 Jun 2016 vageesh India