Mingtown Nanjing Road Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very convenient location. Staff was friendly and easy to work with. Would definitely stay here again! ”
- 30 Jul 2016 Phillip USA
- “ I did not stay much in the hostel but the location was great.......and also the rooms were clean....toilets were clean too...overall my experience was great...would definitely like to visit it again... :) ”
- 25 Jun 2016 vageesh India
- “ I stayed for two nights and I thought it was pretty great from the big showers to the location. ”
- 12 Feb 2016 Renee USA
- “ Location was really great. Steps were not quite friendly but they did nice. The problem was noise, but it depends on next room. I enjoyed staying in Mingtown.(南京東路) ”
- 10 Feb 2016 HYE YOON South Korea
- “ Decent hostel. Quite small rooms and there are a lot of people staying there that appear to actually live and work in Shanghai which does hurt the hostel atmosphere experience. Really great price and location to the subway and bund though! ”
- 18 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Truly one of the best Hostels I've visited in China. Very clean, facilities are above average - 24-hour hot water, A/C and heat in each room, and fantastic location near the Bund center of the city, close to the subway. The staff service is mixed. There are a couple of people who don't like to be bothered by you and a couple who are helpful. The food and bar is okay. Not very noisy, and good place to rest when jet-lagged. I liked it so much I stayed twice while traveling in Eastern China. ”
- 08 Nov 2015 Charles USA