Mingtown Nanjing Road Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hostel and friendly staff. ”
- 07 Sep 2017 Anonymous England
- “ Staff was very kind and friendly. Room was very clean. ”
- 26 Jul 2017 GYURI
- “ Close to main places ”
- 04 Jul 2017 Anonymous Mexico
- “ This hostel is very well positioned in Shanghai to give easy and convenient access to the Bund and its beautiful river views. There is a lift to make moving your luggage no problem. The staff were helpful with directions to all the tourist places I had marked to visit. The private room was spotlessly clean and simply, but tastefully furnished. There were renovations happening outside my room, but it was not a bother. I would recommend this hostel for a quick visit to the city or a longer stay. ”
- 29 Nov 2016 Kerryn Australia