Mingtown People's Square Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was probably the nicest hostel I've stayed at in China, softest bed yet. The only issue was the air conditioning, it wasn't too strong. ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ When I entered the youthhostel, I took a smell at the first and seconde floor. Fortunately, I couldn't take the smell in my room. But whenever I entered the youthhostel, I couldn't breathe easily. Except that kind of problem, I was satisfied to stay here. ”
- 13 Jul 2013 HYEIN South Korea
- “ This place was in a good location. It was a little bit far to get to the Subway lines from the hostel, but not extremely far. I was able to walk from this location to most of the places I planned to visit while I was in Shanghai, so the transportation wasn't a problem. I only wish that the description had better directions to the hostel. Make sure you download a map! ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Good location and everything you need is available. It's a pretty big place which can make it a little impersonal. ”
- 20 Jun 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ If you looking for a place you can sleep at night, this might not be the place you're looking for. It was very noisy at night, seem like they started to washing machine at 4am in the morning. ”
- 02 Jun 2013 Anonymous Thailand
- “ Very Cool! ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Anonymous South Korea