Mingtown People's Square Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room was clean and comfortable. The staff tried to be helpful but did not speak English (as was advertised on their website) and as a result we struggled to find answers to our questions. All in all it was a decent room for the price if you are happy to be a independent traveller and don't need to rely on staff for help. There was also a strange chemical smell coming from the private rooms which took a bit of getting used too. ”
- 11 Nov 2014 Jessica Australia
- “ Bad Air in the room. Very bad smell (rubbish of restaurant next to the Hostel) infront and next to the Hostel. ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Norbert Germany
- “ One of the best places I ever stayed in. Great value for money. Super clean, safe and central. They have have a really nice cafe/bar for very reasonable prices. I would have rated full stars, if they hadn't told me in advance that I would be able to watch the World Cup there and when I arrived I had to find out they don't even have a TV. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous Germany