Mingtown People's Square Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall had a good experience at the hostel. I found the staff friendly and the location is unbeatable - right off of People's Square and only a couple of minutes' walk to the subway. Negatives: the showers were hard to use, since there isn't anywhere to put things to keep them dry. Also, some of the shower doors don't lock. I liked that the rooms had lockers, but each locker key has the exact locker number on it - which means you have to keep very careful track of it even in your room. ”
- 27 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The best thing about this accommodation was the location, walking distance to subway station and a variety of places to eat. The accommodation is clean but could be be better. The room I stayed in offered a lockable cupboard, linen included and a swipe card for access. The bed was comfortable, the room was fairly quiet and close enough to the bathrooms but not too close if you know what I mean. The wifi in the room was good, no complaints there. ”
- 02 Nov 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Not all the people of the staff could speak in English, I asked for a taxi at 3pm and when Igot back they didn't called it so I almost missed my train. The girl also got angry when I complained about it. Beside that they were friendly. Common area not always clean (toilets, showers are ok). The sheets and the bed were a bit dirty. ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Angelo Italy
- “ location is perfect. you can walk to peoples square, waitan, xintiandi, yuyuan, etc. but soundproof is very poor. i could not sleep well because of noise from other rooms. ”
- 31 Jul 2015 Anonymous South Korea