Mingtown People's Square Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not all the people of the staff could speak in English, I asked for a taxi at 3pm and when Igot back they didn't called it so I almost missed my train. The girl also got angry when I complained about it. Beside that they were friendly. Common area not always clean (toilets, showers are ok). The sheets and the bed were a bit dirty. ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Angelo Italy
- “ location is perfect. you can walk to peoples square, waitan, xintiandi, yuyuan, etc. but soundproof is very poor. i could not sleep well because of noise from other rooms. ”
- 31 Jul 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Located nearby to the various tourist attraction. Easy access via subway. However, very hard to locate if not familiar with the area especially at night ”
- 07 Jul 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Hostel is in a great location, pretty close to People's Park and not too far from the Bund. I was in a 4 person room, although it was a little small, the bed was comfortable and the in room locker was a good size. The in-house cafe was very reasonably priced and had good options for breakfast. Staff were helpful and friendly also. Can't get much better for the price. ”
- 29 May 2015 Anonymous England
- “ The room was clean and comfortable. The staff tried to be helpful but did not speak English (as was advertised on their website) and as a result we struggled to find answers to our questions. All in all it was a decent room for the price if you are happy to be a independent traveller and don't need to rely on staff for help. There was also a strange chemical smell coming from the private rooms which took a bit of getting used too. ”
- 11 Nov 2014 Jessica Australia