Mingtown Suzhou International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very good location, just at the heart of famous street and there are many delicious food shops nearby. ”
- 12 Sep 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Excellent location, right on PingJiang Road pedestrian street. Nice old building with a number of courtyards. Beds (at least in the double rooms) were 4-poster style and quite attractive. Feather pillows and a decent mattress were also nice touches. However, the rooms were VERY dark at night, quite damp, and there are many mosquitoes due to the staff leaving the windows open (likely to combat the dampness from the proximity to the canal). Use the AC to dry out your room. Not bad, location wins. ”
- 26 Oct 2012 Alexander Canada
- “ We missed our original train from Beijing so I was pretty understanding when they had given our original room away, but I was not okay with how rude the staff was. I've been living in China for the past 3 months and I know how rude local girls can be to western ones, but this was the worst I've ever seen and she refused to give her name (long hair, worked the night). She made it seem like a huge problem for me to ask if she had anything else left (it was 11 pm and we had no where else to go). Finally, aft ”
- 08 Sep 2012 Madison USA