Mingtown Suzhou International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I like this hostle's style, it's very traditional and full of south style. The location is also very convenient to those famous spots. ”
- 23 May 2014 Anonymous China
- “ The place is very nice and clean, the staff helpful. The location is obviously the biggest asset with all important sites in a close proximity. The taxi drivers at the bus station did not or pretended not to know the street, so getting there is a bit tricky. The best and the cheapest way is taking the bus. People everywhere try t help, Suzhou is really a very pleasant place to go to and stay.The only problem I encountered was rebooking the dates. I had to pay the security deposit twice. ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Marcella Canada
- “ very good location, just at the heart of famous street and there are many delicious food shops nearby. ”
- 12 Sep 2013 Anonymous Taiwan