Minneapolis International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is fabulous but I think it is a bit expensive ”
- 05 Aug 2014 ibrahim Egypt
- “ Not too bad place to stay in ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I might go back next yr. overall very good ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Showed up to find a dilapidated looking building. Front door locked and nobody answering the door bell. Tried to call but my call went straight to an anonymous voice mail. Had to find another hotel at 5pm. Totally disappointed. ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Jonathan USA
- “ Dirty, messy, unsafe, horrible conditions. I paid a whole week in advance. After the first night there, I decided to check out, loose my money, and go to another place. My worst traveling experience. ”
- 16 Jun 2014 Leonardo Brazil
- “ you can feel that the people who started the hostel did it just to make a buck. It is not designed for a hostel it's more a house with doors that can lock and beds in no designated order. At least place bunkbeds and arrange them so that everyone has a wall outlet and not just one outlet in the bathroom for everyone to share. The outside has no sign that It's a hostel. ”
- 26 May 2014 alexis Argentina