Minneapolis International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My needs were thoughtfully accommodated. As a first time hostel stay I was pleasantly surprised at the convenience and affordability for a single. I met some interesting travelers as well. ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Jean USA
- “ I really loved my stay in room 206. I was exhausted from travels and an event I had planned the previous week, and that room welcomed me more than any place I call home. The lighting was a little funky but caused no problems once I found them, the windows were a bit difficult to open but that eventually worked as well. I believe one of the three windows that opened had a screen (can't remember for sure). The only qualm I had with the room was the shower head. That could be replaced :) Thanks!! ”
- 02 May 2015 Ashley USA
- “ I'm sorry to say this, but I'm never going back to this hostel. The staff was kinda rude, the facilities are sketchy and the neighborhood feels a bit unsafe. Their check-in/check-out times are super inconvenient. But the worst were the guests... Two of the dudes there seemed like they were crazy. They were super old and looked like homeless. It's definitely not like other hostels I've been where the atmosphere is young and welcoming. This is not recomended for student or backpackers. ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Ivan Chile
- “ It is fabulous but I think it is a bit expensive ”
- 05 Aug 2014 ibrahim Egypt