Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel. Make sure you take some screen shots or have a good idea where the hostel is though. The door is black and has some graffiti on it saying Minoo House in faded small chalk letters. Not difficult to find if you know what you are looking for. Then you walk down an alley toward a courtyard bar and you will find the door on the right up a couple stairs. Owners and workers were very nice and helpful. Beds were very comfortable. ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I kindly ask to put a sign of Minoo house on the main gate or wall in order to notice it. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Nanhee South Korea
- “ Really Nice staff and good location to stay and have fun! ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Rajbir Germany
- “ This was by far the best hostel we've ever stayed in! The atmosphere was amazing, it felt like the travelers and the staff just lived in a huge house together and you felt like you had a family. It's super clean and the furniture is simply amazing! They basically built everything themselves and it's so creative and just perfect. Our room didn't have a heater though and sometimes the staff wasn't around. Besides that it was great. ”
- 10 Apr 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Ah yes, the hostel has course handmade beds and they are nice in their own way.For me that don't make up for the other things obviously neglected, doors that don't close properly; entry doors, bathroom doors. Door handles from antiquity that don't function are NOT that special. Although the staff were friendly, I felt they were only willing to expend minimal effort in doing so. The street lamp shining in my eyes all night long could have been easily remedied with a curtain. Suited to others, not ”
- 31 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ great d.i.y. energy here, very friendly, easy, and knowledgable staff. ”
- 07 Oct 2014 john USA