Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was by far the best hostel we've ever stayed in! The atmosphere was amazing, it felt like the travelers and the staff just lived in a huge house together and you felt like you had a family. It's super clean and the furniture is simply amazing! They basically built everything themselves and it's so creative and just perfect. Our room didn't have a heater though and sometimes the staff wasn't around. Besides that it was great. ”
- 10 Apr 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Ah yes, the hostel has course handmade beds and they are nice in their own way.For me that don't make up for the other things obviously neglected, doors that don't close properly; entry doors, bathroom doors. Door handles from antiquity that don't function are NOT that special. Although the staff were friendly, I felt they were only willing to expend minimal effort in doing so. The street lamp shining in my eyes all night long could have been easily remedied with a curtain. Suited to others, not ”
- 31 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ great d.i.y. energy here, very friendly, easy, and knowledgable staff. ”
- 07 Oct 2014 john USA
- “ Extremely friendly and helpful staff who as soon as we arrived talked us through the map and the best spots to visit in Budapest. Really central location, and although its pretty tucked away, its in a good area with restaurants and bars within 5 minutes walk. Beds were comfy and clean. Only downside is that the storage compartments didn't have locking facilities, but this is only a minor problem. Would definitely stay there again. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Anonymous England