Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Francis was an amazing host. He was always quite friendly and helpful. Hostal was clean and breakfast was decent. It was about a 10 min walk to Miraflores main plaza and quite close to restraunts. Other guests were quite friendly and mature. Thanks for the great stay Francis ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Matthew Canada
- “ Francis Chauvel is excellent! Very helpful with everything about transport/security/eating/sports/shopping in Lima - thanks! Hostel is very secure, in good tranquil district of Lima, near ocean. Interested and friendly. Room and towels clean, breakfast very good, wifii ok. It was very good choice for last three days in Peru, nice and pleasure end of our three weeks journey. ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ We reserved our hostel, and received a confirmation email from the owner, Francis, giving us some great advice on our arrival to Lima. Francis is a very friendly man and gave us great advice on things to do in Lima and also helped us with our travel arrangements. We booked a double private room, but ended up getting a huge dorm to ourselves, which was totally fine. The hostel itself is quite cute, and does feel like I am at home. Definitely great for what you pay for. ”
- 08 Dec 2012 Gladys Canada