Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Miraflores House was such an amazing place to stay. The feel was great and all of the staff were wonderful, pleasant, and very helpful. I would recommend staying here and would stay myself again. ”
- 10 Apr 2015 Heather USA
- “ A simple, charming hostel with wonderful staff and a very colorful, playful decor. The breakfast was AMAZING. Love those warm ham and cheese sandwiches on fresh bread. I could eat those everyday. ”
- 17 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Francis was an amazing host. He was always quite friendly and helpful. Hostal was clean and breakfast was decent. It was about a 10 min walk to Miraflores main plaza and quite close to restraunts. Other guests were quite friendly and mature. Thanks for the great stay Francis ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Matthew Canada
- “ Francis Chauvel is excellent! Very helpful with everything about transport/security/eating/sports/shopping in Lima - thanks! Hostel is very secure, in good tranquil district of Lima, near ocean. Interested and friendly. Room and towels clean, breakfast very good, wifii ok. It was very good choice for last three days in Peru, nice and pleasure end of our three weeks journey. ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic