Miso Guesthouse and Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it's abit hard to find the hostel inside and then there is no reception but have to knock it or just press the ring bell, but well its good to stay there for 1 night, it's feel like a home in korea life style. and the staffs are friendly and can speak chinese mandarin as well, i felt surprise . ”
- 31 Dec 2014 lee Malaysia
- “ Room is small, but to be expected when shared with 5 others. Bathroom didn't seem to be regularly cleaned. Very close to the subway exit, so extremely convenient for getting around the city. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Kevin USA
- “ Vers helpful and nice statt. The only little downside is the cleanliness of the rooms (especially the bathroom). ”
- 02 Oct 2014 Martin Austria
- “ Great location, super friendly and helpful staff, good place to meet other travelers ”
- 27 Apr 2014 Jonas Belgium
- “ From start to finish, excellent service. I received a greeting email and assistance with directions. Hopefully a personal room is available with my next visit. ”
- 26 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Best Hostel I have ever stayed in, the owner is amazingly cute and helpful! The guesthouse is located in a college district and sits right at the beginning of a very entertaining and fascinating spot of town. It is situated just far enough away that it is nice and quit. It is right next to the station for Hongik University and the area around is is great for shopping and food and is entertaining at all times during the day. ”
- 18 Apr 2014 richard USA