Miso Guesthouse and Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great for the price (which was cheap). Got a three bed room for me and two others. Somewhat difficult to find but the host was pretty nice. We only needed a place to crash and it definitely worked for that. ”
- 10 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The front gate didn't close to the property. The common space was a mess and full of shoe boxes(?). The staff were difficult to contact and communicate with even though we had their phone number. The hostel is the second floor of a building with 3 or 4 separated rooms and a shared washroom and kitchen space. No common lounge area, just a desk and chairs connected to the bedrooms. The washroom was dirt and not well kept. The bedding was also questionable. ”
- 09 Jul 2016 Keryll Canada
- “ it's abit hard to find the hostel inside and then there is no reception but have to knock it or just press the ring bell, but well its good to stay there for 1 night, it's feel like a home in korea life style. and the staffs are friendly and can speak chinese mandarin as well, i felt surprise . ”
- 31 Dec 2014 lee Malaysia