Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a very good stay despite the fact that my girlfriend (who is pregnant with twins) fell ill with stomach aches when we arrived. We were worried because of her pregnancy but the hotel owner Raman helped us find a good hospital and walked us through the whole thing. My girlfriend got better after a few days in hospital and we enjoyed the rest of our vacation in the beautiful mountains in a very nice hotel room. We are very grateful to the staff for their kindness and excellent service. ”
- 26 Feb 2013 Lasse Dalsgaard Denmark
- “ Enjoyed my stay at Misty Woods. Really helpful and kind host! When he heard that we were offered overcharged price for paragliding, he actually went to the company to help us reason with the boss (maybe its because he know the boss, that's why he dare to/can do that?) The rooms are cleaned daily, the towels, sheets etc were quite clean. The host provided us a tourist map to help us get around and recommended good food places to us! Really friendly and helpful! But it can get quite cold at night! ”
- 07 Dec 2012 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Really friendly & helpful staff and a good location. ”
- 06 Jul 2012 Anonymous