Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Misty Woods is cleverly located down slope of the McLeod Ganj Road, away from the relatively bustling central plaza. It might take a while walking from Dharamsala Old Bus Station, but it is close to the New Bus Station. It has a calm and peaceful atmosphere. During our stay, there was construction, but only happened in the afternoon till 6pm, when we were out for visiting and hiking, so there was no problem for us. I recommend this hotel to everyone. ”
- 17 May 2015 YU XUAN Malaysia
- “ According to the price the hostel was fine, nothing great but I must say the hospitality of the staff are unbelievable. they are super helpful, well mannered. I want to stay there again if I visit Dharamsala only because of the staff hospitality. One thing they really need to work on is food. They get it from some outside shop and it is horrible. Everytime I order tea, I got the worst tea ever. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Rittu India
- “ nice place, very clean with lots of rooms options. syuff is very helpful and nice. we planned to stay 2 nights but stayed for 6. price is good as mcleod is generally more expensive than rest of india. the location is good. the place is small after all. st ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Panagiotis Greece