Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ According to the price the hostel was fine, nothing great but I must say the hospitality of the staff are unbelievable. they are super helpful, well mannered. I want to stay there again if I visit Dharamsala only because of the staff hospitality. One thing they really need to work on is food. They get it from some outside shop and it is horrible. Everytime I order tea, I got the worst tea ever. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Rittu India
- “ nice place, very clean with lots of rooms options. syuff is very helpful and nice. we planned to stay 2 nights but stayed for 6. price is good as mcleod is generally more expensive than rest of india. the location is good. the place is small after all. st ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Panagiotis Greece
- “ We had a very good stay despite the fact that my girlfriend (who is pregnant with twins) fell ill with stomach aches when we arrived. We were worried because of her pregnancy but the hotel owner Raman helped us find a good hospital and walked us through the whole thing. My girlfriend got better after a few days in hospital and we enjoyed the rest of our vacation in the beautiful mountains in a very nice hotel room. We are very grateful to the staff for their kindness and excellent service. ”
- 26 Feb 2013 Lasse Dalsgaard Denmark