Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The shared shower has no space for changing / dressing / setting your clothes, very inconvenient. Otherwise, no problems! ”
- 09 Oct 2014 Clare Ireland
- “ fine affordable accommodation in the heart of the city. extremely clean and secure. Stayed there with a few lads this time in a private 4 bed room. would have no hesitation in stating there with my wife in the future. ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Basically, it worths the money, good location, cheap price and breakfast included. The bathroom is well furnished and confortable. For travellers like us, we only spent the night there so it is a good place to sleep after a whole day city tour. ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Did not look at all how it was advertised as. Hotel next door was not that much more expensive but was more clean and had better rooms. Sheets were stained, room was tiny, booked for 3 people, and couldn't swing a cat in there! Some staff were helpful but one was horrific, couldn't understand him. ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Victoria Australia
- “ This was a very pleasant surprise. It's a nice little old-fashioned hostel right in the heaRt of SF! The room was small but clean and charming with large window! Staff was absolutely friendly, they let us leave our luggage there even after we checked out cause we wanted to spend some more time in downtown before our flight. Definitely will recommend this hostel for people who are looking for nice cozy place to stay for a good price. ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Anonymous Russia