Mitraa Backpackers Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a great time, the staff was super friendly and helpful, the location was good and we were about 30 min away from almost all the places we wanted to visit so it was quite combinient, we had a private room which was really nice and quite spacious and even though we had to share the toilet and shower room we only had to do it with one more room, so most of the times we where free to use it whenever we wanted. The included breakfast was simple but very satisfying. ”
- 25 Sep 2014 Tania Gabriela Mexico
- “ We had a pleasant and comfortable stay at Mitraa Inn. ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Lillian South Africa
- “ such a nice place to stay, even though it just a hostel, but it has elevator in it that make it easier for us who stay in the upper floor to bring our stuffs. the staff also so friendly and helpful. and the place is located exactly behind a bus stop, so in case you ride on a bus, you can alight right in front of it. ”
- 25 Dec 2013 Roza Indonesia
- “ The breakfast room is kinda too small. ”
- 05 Nov 2013 Anonymous