Mitraa Backpackers Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a pleasant and comfortable stay at Mitraa Inn. ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Lillian South Africa
- “ such a nice place to stay, even though it just a hostel, but it has elevator in it that make it easier for us who stay in the upper floor to bring our stuffs. the staff also so friendly and helpful. and the place is located exactly behind a bus stop, so in case you ride on a bus, you can alight right in front of it. ”
- 25 Dec 2013 Roza Indonesia
- “ The breakfast room is kinda too small. ”
- 05 Nov 2013 Anonymous
- “ good breakfast but,, people are screaming in the halls at night and in the morning.. they is a great breakfast but its in the little india part of town and that is the worst part of the country it has become soo dirty. and i couldnt eat anywhere near there because it was sooo dirty ”
- 23 Sep 2013 Evan Canada
- “ I really liked the hostel. Even while I was arriving during the night the staff was friendly. Breakfast next morning was also good, eggs, apples and toast, just as you expect :) ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Staff were friendly and helpful, and available 24 hours. Close to the MTR and several 24 hour centres/convenience stores/restaurants. The wifi was a little unreliable but useable. No complaints overall! ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada