Mitraa Backpackers Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For that price, at least there should be towels included. The breakfast was basic--no choices-no cereals. The reception area is also a convenience store. The breakfast area is small to begin with and they are still making it smaller for their own purposes and not for the guests. On the other hand, security is good and the staff is very helpful. Nice hot showers. ”
- 23 Aug 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ I was returning to Singapore for the first time since 1965 and was totally satisfied with the accommodation and the facilities. The staff were friendly and they even had a small shop selling convenient and economically priced and useful items. I suggest they add stamps and postcards with pictures of the hostel. The provided breakfast of toast, hot drinks and fruit is exactly what I normally eat. ”
- 19 Aug 2016 Jack England
- “ Clean rooms and friendly staff. ”
- 20 Apr 2016 Bernd Germany