Miyanoura Portside Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I love this hostel! The location is great (close to restaurants, souvenir shops, and the port, as well as bus stops), the staff are nice, and everything is super clean. Plus, the common areas are really conducive to making new friends. The seaside patio is especially nice. ”
- 13 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Wonderful place - couldn't ask for a better hostel to stay in. Very friendly and helpful staff, fantastic Japanese baths, very clean, great common room and dorm rooms... can't recommend enough. ”
- 10 Apr 2013 tanya England
- “ I loved this hostel! You receive a lot of help in all your questions about the island and how to get to places, best options, all in english! it very clean and spacious, it has a beautiful place outside looking over the ocean, you can cook barbecues, and it is perfectly located for all buses and many restaurants and supermarkets around. 100% recommended! ”
- 20 Nov 2012 Gabriela Argentina