Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great spot, right near a good food market and there are a bunch of street food vendors at night. It's also easy to get a sungtao (shared cab) because you're next to a main road. The staff is fine, they disappear a bit but always return shortly. The only negative I'd care about is the bathrooms--sinks were off the wall (there was a working faucet though), floors always wet. Other hostel stayers were really cool people. Price was also good compared to other places and I shopped around a good bit. ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Bathroom had ants everywhere. No soap. Cleanliness a lot to be desired. The single room had no window so was stuffier than anywhere else. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Wifi in each floor, good room and cleanliness. The staff was helpull and friendly. ”
- 06 Nov 2012 Serena Italy