Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ WORST. HOSTEL. EVER. I was staying just 24 hours, and I NEVER ONCE saw anyone that worked there except the housekeeper, who didn't speak English and didn't know what to do when she was checking me in. The room was boiling hot, even with the fans blowing directly on you, the entire building is run-down, peeling, and dark. There is no lock on the bedrooms nor lockers available. Even worse: they not only didn't tell me to supply my own toilet paper but REFUSED to provide it. ”
- 15 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The owner/manager was very accommodating and stayed up late to check us in after hours. Our room was not fancy, but for the price it was more than we expected. It was clean, spacious, well lit and had a fantastic balcony that my girlfriend and I enjoyed very much. Downstairs you can book any tours you wish and there appeared to be bicycles for rent as well. ”
- 13 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great spot, right near a good food market and there are a bunch of street food vendors at night. It's also easy to get a sungtao (shared cab) because you're next to a main road. The staff is fine, they disappear a bit but always return shortly. The only negative I'd care about is the bathrooms--sinks were off the wall (there was a working faucet though), floors always wet. Other hostel stayers were really cool people. Price was also good compared to other places and I shopped around a good bit. ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA