Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was good for me to stay for 2 days. Thoes staffs I met in Mojzo Inn was really friendly and excellent service was given for me and will be really comfortable for thoes who come to Nha Trang, Vietnam. Their recommendation for I - resort was great for me to take a rest and most important fact is that I was happy all the time while I was staying in Mojzo Inn. I myself strongly recommend this place for the travellers from all around the world ”
- 14 Feb 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ This Hostel is fantastic! The stuff is so unbelievable helpful and friendly. We just stayed one night and they remember our names anyway, ask us how everything is going. They help us to get a busticket and it is the time of the New years celebrations. They also check in the morning if we were awake to get our bus. You also get a free breakfast and you can choose out of 8 different really good kinds. There is a rooftop were you could have a free beer. Girls, I love your place! ”
- 04 Feb 2016 Constance Germany
- “ Great staff, no problems communicating. Only downside was that the bed (like most hostel beds in Vietnam?) were very hard, but we borrowed extra blankets to use as extra matresses, it was OK. ”
- 08 Jan 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The ladies at the front desk are extremely helpful. Good location. Breakfast included. Stayed twice on two different occasions, but were perfect stays! Highly recommend. ”
- 19 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Possibly one of the best hostels I stayed in. I couldn't speak any more highly of how friendly the staff were. Always greeted me with a smile on their face. Wifi in the room was a bonus and never dropped out. Room was always cleaned and only a 5 minute walk to the beach. ”
- 10 Oct 2015 Thomas Ireland