Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great little hostel in Nha trang the room room was good, comfortable and cleaned daily, safety box included with easy instructions, what makes this hostel so good though is the staff they are the best. Always smiling and happy to see you, always willing to help you without any hesitation, every person I talked to in the hostel had the same thoughts "how great are the staff here" free breakfast and the food is good. Thank you tuyen, snow and the rest of the girls we will be back again. ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Anonymous
- “ The staff were very warm and welcoming. I had just come off a bad experience on a night bus, and the staff cheered me up, and made me feel welcome. They are very friendly. ”
- 25 May 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Best hostel that I've been to in Vietnam! The staff was so helpful, friendly and energetic to do their job. The wifi didnt suck either, as they do many other places. And if there's anything negative to say about the hostel, is that it didnt have a bar, which didnt bother me at all. Highly recommend it to anyone going to Nha Trang! ”
- 02 Mar 2015 Thien
- “ I stayed in mozjo inn for 8-9 days and im am very happy with my staying at this hostel. its very cozy and clean... The breakfasts were delicious and hearty)) and of cause good location/.. sea.. pubs.. bars.. everithing are close) lovely place ”
- 28 Oct 2014 Anonymous Russia