Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good locations to get everywhere in Tel Aviv, but doesn't serve breakfast (they might say they do, but I don't count one edible cookie as breakfast). Bedding was okay and the bathroom was not too dirty, but not great either. There are other places in Tel Aviv that for a few dollars more get you a cleaner and better stay. ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Maggi USA
- “ I would stay here again, as it fulfilled its purpose. The showers OK, the bathrooms were OK. The beds were a bit hard, but nothing unbearable. The first floor lounge was nice and quiet and hosted a casual bar. I was able to make new friends at this hostel, so I would say it was a successful stay! The hostel also allows you to store your bag after you checkout for only 5 shekels, so my friends and I were able to enjoy the day on the beach without our bags burdening us. ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It was ok ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Inger Johanne Norway
- “ Hi to everyone! I have been in momos hostel in a private room. The room is very expensive, dirty with dirty towels. The bed was old and not comfartable. The hostel is located upon a disco, so for us was impossible to sleep untill 4 in the morning. 30 euros for this room are toomuch and is not located in a beach as the images show in the site. It's in a very noisy street. ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Luca Italy
- “ The room was very very small and very outdated. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Anonymous Netherlands