Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had an amazing and great experience! ”
- 11 Jan 2015 Raimund Moshe
- “ Good locations to get everywhere in Tel Aviv, but doesn't serve breakfast (they might say they do, but I don't count one edible cookie as breakfast). Bedding was okay and the bathroom was not too dirty, but not great either. There are other places in Tel Aviv that for a few dollars more get you a cleaner and better stay. ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Maggi USA
- “ I would stay here again, as it fulfilled its purpose. The showers OK, the bathrooms were OK. The beds were a bit hard, but nothing unbearable. The first floor lounge was nice and quiet and hosted a casual bar. I was able to make new friends at this hostel, so I would say it was a successful stay! The hostel also allows you to store your bag after you checkout for only 5 shekels, so my friends and I were able to enjoy the day on the beach without our bags burdening us. ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA