Montana Youth and Family Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel is a bit worn down, and far away from the city centre. But it is clean, cheap and have nice common rooms (big kitchen and living room). Great wifi connections in common rooms. The breakfast was SO good!!! ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ It is a nice hostel but not very friendly for tourists, most of people that stay here are locals or people that are working around. Or at least the week I stayed it seemed like that. ”
- 09 Oct 2013 Antonio Mexico
- “ Hostel is located in a residential area and would be most desired by travelers looking for a quiet environment, including families with young children. Guest kitchen is of a nice size, with plenty of spaces inside and outside to gather and converse or eat with people. Front desk staff is helpful and friendly. Rooms are of a good size and kept very clean. ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Happy to live in those hostels! ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Cheng Hong Kong
- “ Nice location. Close to the cable car to Ulriken, very good for hiking. Sheets are not available. ”
- 07 Jul 2013 Jingyu China