Montana Youth and Family Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed in an 18 person room. There were several bunk beds lines up along each of the walls, but the room was big enough that it never felt cramped. We actually had room to spread out and re-organize our suitcases when we wanted to. The bathrooms were great...there were individual rooms for each shower, with a little area outside the curtain to put your clothes and towel so that they stay dry. Breakfast was delicious and felt authentic (included pickled herring!). ”
- 30 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The facility of private bathroom should be improved. ”
- 01 Jun 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Nice place to stay with your friends. It's next to the hiking area, but a little bit far from the city. Still there are busses to get to the hostel. ”
- 17 Oct 2015 Anonymous Mexico