Montana Youth and Family Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place to stay with your friends. It's next to the hiking area, but a little bit far from the city. Still there are busses to get to the hostel. ”
- 17 Oct 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Reception was kind enough to invite me to join Hostelling International and when I declined paid my bill then changed my mind they supported me graciously and continued that support throughout my stay whenever I requested assistance ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Tracey Australia
- “ Near Ulriken Mountain, which is good if you plan to hike or take the cable car. But it is far from city center and you need to take a bus there. Wifi is poor at the room. The bed is quite comfortable but you need to bring bed linen yourself or rent at reception. The bathroom is spacious with enough hooks, yet stinky. ”
- 23 May 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong