Montana Youth and Family Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best hostels I ever stayed in. My only complaint: There are no lockers in the bedrooms. They do have lockers, but in a separate, somewhat remote room down in the basement. Otherwise close to perfect: Clean and comfortable, large and very well-equipped kitchen and common room, amazing view over the city and surrounding hills and fjords, great people (both staff and other guests). It's not a new, shiny building, but very good in all things that really matter. Absolutely recommended. ”
- 20 Sep 2016 Sebastian Germany
- “ We stayed in an 18 person room. There were several bunk beds lines up along each of the walls, but the room was big enough that it never felt cramped. We actually had room to spread out and re-organize our suitcases when we wanted to. The bathrooms were great...there were individual rooms for each shower, with a little area outside the curtain to put your clothes and towel so that they stay dry. Breakfast was delicious and felt authentic (included pickled herring!). ”
- 30 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The facility of private bathroom should be improved. ”
- 01 Jun 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Nice place to stay with your friends. It's next to the hiking area, but a little bit far from the city. Still there are busses to get to the hostel. ”
- 17 Oct 2015 Anonymous Mexico