Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel at a toplocation, in the hart of the old town.Even at the end of the season *okt.( the staff was still cheer- and helpfull. ”
- 10 Oct 2016 Maria Netherlands
- “ We were lucky enough to get the balcony room with view of one of the squares. Easy goind staff and the hostel had a lot of tours, shuttles etc you could use. We did the Monetenrgro tour wich was good. We have also stayed in one of the dorms there and they were good too. This place is the textbook definition of av well-run backpackers hostel. Go to Perast if you want to take a swim, clean waters and pavement "beach". ”
- 13 Aug 2016 Anonymous Norway
- “ only one word: perfect. location is amazing. hostel is in the middle of old city. whenever you want, can go outside and back to the hostel to rest. so clean and comfortible. you will feel like at your home. coffee, tea are free. every moment kettle is ok for hot water and also kitchen tools to cook. ”
- 04 Jul 2016 Anonymous Turkey
- “ A very nicy hostel, in the heart of the old city (so a bit noisy until 12am). Perfect staff, very helpful. A really good choice ”
- 20 Jun 2016 Anonymous France