Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff are so kind and friendly. Kichen has a lot of equipments. WiFi speed is very fast. Blancket is thin so I need more one. ”
- 03 Dec 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ I came alone as I wanted to rest and enjoy in the beauty of Montenegrin coast and Kotor's historic soul. Hostel is located at the best spot in the Old Town, where you can just feel the spirit of the city, historic, but Yugoslavian as well, as this hostel really does resemble the beauty of that elegant, but unpretentious image. Amazing combination! The staff made me feel like home. Kokolo, Marko and Desa are surely to be remembered! Very cozy, clean, fragrant (great softener :)) & friendly. 10! ”
- 26 Sep 2013 Anonymous Bosnia And Herzegovina
- “ The location was perfect: in the middle of Old Town. The staff were nice, but not really helpful as the seemed to now little about how to go around, the places to visit, etc. The washrooms were clean but there was almost no hot water in the shower and the water pressure was low. Still, there was a great kitchen to cook some meals. ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Cozy, clean hostel in the heart of Kotor. Maybe it is a little bit noisy during weekend days, because of music out of cafe and bars around building, so if it is important to you to sleep well, book rooms with windows looking in yard ))) ”
- 12 Apr 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Staffs allow smoking inside the hostel. ”
- 06 Jan 2013 Anonymous Malaysia