Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I took my 11 year old daughter to Montreal for a few days to practice navigating a foreign city in a foreign language. I wanted to teach her how easy it is to get out in the world. We stayed in a basement twin room at Montreal Central. The hostel provided us a cozy space to come home to after wandering long hours through the city. It was spotlessly clean, friendly, and easy to find. ”
- 19 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ good location but really noisy felt like staying in a basement downstairs beds were not comfortable.. ”
- 05 Feb 2015 Delphine France
- “ Rooms were a little small, but the beds were very comfortable. A chair or two in the room would've also been nice. Still, the staff was extremely helpful and you got a nice little breakfast in the morning. Overall, a nice vacation spot. Would recommend. ”
- 23 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Had a really easy arrival, check in, lovely sleep, wonderful breakfast, totally enjoyed our stay, kids loved it, facilities are perfect, well tended, staffed with great people. ”
- 16 Jan 2015 patricia USA
- “ The staff was very welcoming, the atmosphere was very friendly. If you are traveling and wish to make friends and have a good time this place is perfect. ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Mark USA
- “ I had a wonderful stay at Montreal Central! The hostel is a 5 minute walk from the central bus station and a 2 minute walk from the metro station. Breakfast was wonderful; fresh croissants, waffles, toast, hard-boiled eggs, juice, coffee and tea. Old Montreal is about a 15 minute walk from the hostel. Many restaurants and a grocery store are only two blocks away. Montreal Central is quieter and smaller than M Montreal, which is what I was looking for. I highly recommend Montreal Central! ”
- 08 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA