Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff at this hostel are great. They are friendly and go above and beyond the call of duty when answering questions. I've stayed in other hostels before and this was the cleanest one I've ever been in. The facilities look like they're new. Also, the best part is that this hostel is located 2 blocks away from Rue Berri, one of the major hubs of transportation in Montreal. It was a breeze getting on buses or trains because of this. ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This was definitly the best hostel we stayed in Canada. We stayed in different hostels in Montreal before we ended up here and it was so much better. You pay hostel prices for hotel quality. Good and spacious dorms with proper bathrooms and a nice breakfast ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Lars Netherlands
- “ I highly recommend this hostel. The location is perfect, walking distance to Ste-Catherine Street. The staff was super friendly and helpfull. The common area is nice, with themes nights and free breakfast in the morning. We had a private room that was fully equiped ( towels and everything, not often the case for a hostel) and very clean. I only have good things to say and will definitely think of Montreal Central for my next visit. :) ”
- 22 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ I took my 11 year old daughter to Montreal for a few days to practice navigating a foreign city in a foreign language. I wanted to teach her how easy it is to get out in the world. We stayed in a basement twin room at Montreal Central. The hostel provided us a cozy space to come home to after wandering long hours through the city. It was spotlessly clean, friendly, and easy to find. ”
- 19 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA