Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good value and great location close to everything in a very small town. Nice to have two kitchens, and plenty of utensils etc Staff weren't overly friendly, and mattresses are thin enough to feel the metal bed frame underneath you. Would also be nice to have free wi-fi rather than just two slow desktop computers. But you really can't complain about this place for the price! ”
- 22 Jan 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Loved the huge kitchen and lots of decking and sofas outside, meaning you could chose to socialise or chill in the sunshine. Particularly liked the free shot at the ice bar ... ”
- 22 Jan 2013 Alison England
- “ Handy location. Lots of utensils in the kitchen.Big open space in lounge. Lovely strong showers,delightful. Even a Christmas tree. No top sheet in the bed. Free internet was bonus! ”
- 27 Dec 2012 Sandra New Zealand