Moped City Maui bed
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The worst hostel I ever stayed. I booked a 12 Dorm room, they gave me a room with 22 beds. As I said, that I want to have my money back, they turned really rüde and did not give it back. This place is horrable!!! ”
- 20 Nov 2013 Ulrike Germany
- “ This hostel and the one across the street is run by an amazing woman Kate and with her husband Frank, they work hard to keep the hostels cłean and give the guests the ultimate Hawaii experience. Staying in Wailuku was far away from much,you needed a car to see most, but every day when returning to hostel the friendliness around the staff and the other guest was really nice and appreciated and you forgot about the drive. If I come back, I'll be going here. ”
- 07 Nov 2013 Sigrid Marie Denmark
- “ Friendly, welcoming, helpful staff, more than happy to get you situated and answer any questions about the island and the things to do:) ”
- 07 Feb 2013 Neil Canada
- “ We stayed 5 nights and would do it again. If you're on a budget this works out great... Location is not really near anything aside from karaoke bars, but if you have a car it's no biggie. At the end of the Day, we had a clean bed to sleep in and were able to have a hot shower, along with a decent amount of privacy throughout. Everyone was very respectful, warm and pretty quiet, too! All of our stuff, was ok left in the room (or fridge)... No complaints! Just don't expect a resort. :) ”
- 23 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel is terrible and advertises itself falsely. It is dirty, falling part, and poorly managed. The "private room" is a 3/4 thin wall that does not offer any privacy. The "women's dorm" is a corner of the co-ed room. The air conditioning is broken and the one ceiling fan squeaked all night long. Management refused to refund any of our money when we asked to leave early - despite their "one day cancellation policy". We were afraid to let anything touch the dirty floor. ”
- 27 Dec 2012 Catherine Canada