Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed my time here, whilst I was there I was the only person who spoke English, it was a very international hostel. The breakfast was good and the internet connection really quick! ”
- 20 Mar 2014 Anonymous England
- “ A little bit far from city center, but good connected by buss. Nice people, loveley and quiet place with garden. ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Anke Germany
- “ Morada was my first hostel experience and it was way more than I expected. The staff, especially Eugenia, who I spent time with, were super accommodating and fun to talk to about Argentina, culture, things to do, and life! The space was also very homey with a lot of cool common areas. I would definitely recommend Morada to anyone visiting Cordoba. ”
- 30 May 2013 Anonymous USA