Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A little bit far from city center, but good connected by buss. Nice people, loveley and quiet place with garden. ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Anke Germany
- “ Morada was my first hostel experience and it was way more than I expected. The staff, especially Eugenia, who I spent time with, were super accommodating and fun to talk to about Argentina, culture, things to do, and life! The space was also very homey with a lot of cool common areas. I would definitely recommend Morada to anyone visiting Cordoba. ”
- 30 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We had a great stay at the Morada hostel! Due to the microbus strike, we were blocked in Cordoba for more days than expected but the staff made our stay a pleasure. Special mention for Eugenie (girl who works in the afternoon). She was extremely friendly and hospitable (plus she had the best tastes in music)! Bonus points for the barbecue on the terrace.Would definitely recommend! Adé & Rob ”
- 03 May 2013 Robert Belgium