Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place is very close to Nagano station. But one thing I didn't like is that they were plenty of rules and some of them a little weird, like you have to leave between 11 and come back until 4. As well, the rooms are always open, so everybody can enter freely in the dorms. For one night, maybe two is ok. ”
- 20 Mar 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ The hostel is just a 4 minute from the railway station. I stayed in a dorm with traditional tatami mats and it was pretty cold when I arrived but there was a heater in the room. The owners were happy to help with directions and local sightseeing advice. There is a kitchen, free tea and coffee and free lockers (though only small ones). What I found unusual was that the rooms were not allowed to be locked and there wasn't a key. ”
- 05 Mar 2015 Annemarie Germany
- “ I spent just 2 nights at the Moritomizu Backpackers Hostel but I really had a great time: The Hostel is clean, the facilities are great (the small kitchen fulfill all your needs) and the staff is amazing, really friendly and helpful! Thanks for the great time :-) ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Aki Pauline Germany