Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Somehow a shopping bag with new items went missing while we stayed in the hostel. Though, the management checked with the staff, they did not manage to find the bag. This situation would have been ok if it had not been for the manager's very aggressive attitude towards us, basically not showing any sorts empathy with us. ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Martin Denmark
- “ We got a 4bed-room with a bathroom ensuite instead of a 2bed-room with a shared bathroom! So it was just awesome! ”
- 22 Feb 2014 Michelle Germany
- “ Pretty much reasonable price to share with even they don't have dorm style. The staffs were helpful enough, bathroom also not bad, I'd say just somehow good for starving traveller. ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Not bad for the price. Nothing special though. ”
- 27 Nov 2013 Ryan USA
- “ + good location in Upper Manhatten with good connection to public transport + quiet place accept air condition noise - toilette and bathroom in one --> often occupied and bad-smelling - no real lobby for meeting and waiting - WiFi not working in our flour - carpet in the room and in the hallway ugly --> low price performance ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Evelyn and Guenter and Michaela Germany
- “ It was good value for money but I missed some chairs or some hooks for my clothes . The bathroom is very tired. ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Anonymous Netherlands