Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ To whoever may concern, I have to say that the hotel is wicked is only two blocks away from the subway and the manager and all the staff are really helpful, they will try their best to make you feel welcome. They also speak spanish which comes handy when some of your familiy dont speak any english whatsoever. I would stay again there? no doubt about it, is good value for the money you pay? no doubt about it, go there is clean and tidy; you wont regret it. ”
- 25 Oct 2014 Mirna Venezuela
- “ We got a double private room with ensuite. Beds were terrible, caved in the middle. The bathroom was clean although the shower curtain touchs you no matter where you's rand in the shower/bathtub. I was impressed that the towels were changed every night. Although I wasn't impressed that the air conditioner was removed from the window on the second last day of our stay. I wouldn't choose to stay here again based on the above. ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Christopher Australia
- “ Having a safe in the room or somewhere else around would be nice. ”
- 25 Aug 2014 Domantas Lithuania
- “ The location was good, but it was very expensive for the quality of the room. There was a curtain missing and we asked to have one put up, they said next day, and it never happened, so we used a blanket to block out the light. The shower rail kept falling out of its socket and was a danger. The wash basin was tipped back slightly so a lot of water accumulated at the back of the basin rather than draining off down the drain. There is a kitchen on the 2nd floor but no where to sit. ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Claire New Zealand
- “ Good location, near to subway and shops. Room with conditioned air, not too spacious, but clean. Little shared kitchen with the minimum; still useful. Staff not very nice or helpful. In general, a good choice for those who want a room to sleep and rest. ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Anonymous Portugal