Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The pictures online are very misleading seemed a lot nicer then it was. ”
- 27 Mar 2016 Hailey Canada
- “ Another converted hotel, no kitchen, common room is tables and chairs used for breakfast. internet sketchy, otherwise comfortable rooms, but beds are very close to the floor and foldable. ”
- 08 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ It's in a nice location and the staff are very helpful and friendly. I was on the top bunk but there was no ladder or side rail so I moved my mattress to the floor. When I stepped on the mattress my foot touched the ground so they are not the best quality but not a huge deal. Everything was fine and it served its purpose, but not an amazing hostel. ”
- 15 Oct 2015 Sasha USA
- “ Everything was great, the facilities look new and comfortable. I met a lot of nice people there. ”
- 22 Aug 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Great staff! Very helpful and friendly. Good clean, comfortable facility with good energy. The guests were a nice mix of college age, older and families. ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The Hostel is acctually more Hotellike. I`ve met the best staff I have ever seen in this Hostel. They help you whenever they can (even when you believe they can`t help you,) are always in a good mood, very friendly. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Katrin Germany