Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was my first hostel and the staff was INCREDIBLY helpful with planning transportation, planning my day, where to buy tickets for attractions and transportation, where to go for dinner or ice cream, etc. There was not one question that I had that the staff did not have an answer to. I could not have asked for a better first hostel experience. The room was clean, the breakfast was good, there was someone at the front desk all the time, and the location was close to the train stations. ”
- 04 Aug 2016 Sarah USA
- “ The pictures online are very misleading seemed a lot nicer then it was. ”
- 27 Mar 2016 Hailey Canada
- “ Another converted hotel, no kitchen, common room is tables and chairs used for breakfast. internet sketchy, otherwise comfortable rooms, but beds are very close to the floor and foldable. ”
- 08 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ It's in a nice location and the staff are very helpful and friendly. I was on the top bunk but there was no ladder or side rail so I moved my mattress to the floor. When I stepped on the mattress my foot touched the ground so they are not the best quality but not a huge deal. Everything was fine and it served its purpose, but not an amazing hostel. ”
- 15 Oct 2015 Sasha USA