Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For the money I paid, I wasn't expecting such a good place (Hostel+Bar). It is almost fancy. I seriously have nothing bad to say about this hostel. The best is the facilities, big clean showers/bathrooms. Great atmosphere. ”
- 03 Jan 2017 Javier Chile
- “ Great hostel with a lot of room and history. Staff were friendly and helpful too. Highly recommended. ”
- 17 Sep 2016 NICHOLAS Australia
- “ The hostel was great. There was a bar with events almost every night. It can be loud depending on where your room is compared to the bar ”
- 04 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Nicest hostel I have ever stayed at. Basically a 4-star hotel in the hostelling world. Breakfast spread was amazing. Love this place! Free walking tour was also wonderful!! ”
- 09 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ We loved the Mosaic House! However, we were put off by the luggage storage lockers--as you had to pay to use them--and not just a small amount. We stayed in a 16 bed dorm, and met some very nice people. We were also bothered by the fact that cleaning staff were changing the sheets of people that had checked out early at around 9 AM, while we were still sleeping. We loved the bar and restaurant that the hostel had. ”
- 21 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ More of a hotel, many bigger groups, and regular Hotel guests, so not too easy to get to know people as a solo traveller. For the rest super clean, very high standards in terms of comfort & service. Very friendly staff. If your not travelling alone but in a group of friends its perfect! ”
- 05 May 2016 Anonymous Germany