Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was great. There was a bar with events almost every night. It can be loud depending on where your room is compared to the bar ”
- 04 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Nicest hostel I have ever stayed at. Basically a 4-star hotel in the hostelling world. Breakfast spread was amazing. Love this place! Free walking tour was also wonderful!! ”
- 09 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ We loved the Mosaic House! However, we were put off by the luggage storage lockers--as you had to pay to use them--and not just a small amount. We stayed in a 16 bed dorm, and met some very nice people. We were also bothered by the fact that cleaning staff were changing the sheets of people that had checked out early at around 9 AM, while we were still sleeping. We loved the bar and restaurant that the hostel had. ”
- 21 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ More of a hotel, many bigger groups, and regular Hotel guests, so not too easy to get to know people as a solo traveller. For the rest super clean, very high standards in terms of comfort & service. Very friendly staff. If your not travelling alone but in a group of friends its perfect! ”
- 05 May 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ This hostel is definitely the most beautiful and priceworthy hostel that I've ever stayed in. It has the apparence of a hotel (which it also is) and the hostel itself has invested in climate change solutions that are really innovative and exciting. Will most definitely visit again. ”
- 04 Jan 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ I stayed at 16 bed mixed dorm at the first night. The washroom there provided hair dryer. On the next two day, I stayed at standard 4 bed mixed dorm (ensuite). However, the washroom did not provide hair dryer. Therefore, I think all the washroom should be standardized that it could provide hair dryer in all washrooms no matter in which kinds of bed dorm. ”
- 03 Jan 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong