Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Didnt like that international calls are not for free, it could be possible to make it free. Except this - everything is good. Location, helpfull and funny staff, cleanliness - 100%. ”
- 07 Mar 2013 Andrea Belgium
- “ Great hostel! Staff is really friendly and helpful! Clean rooms and bathrooms. And I like location: hostel is not far from The Red Square. The only bad thing is that you can't smoke inside hostel. ”
- 07 Feb 2013 Min Ho South Korea
- “ Hostel is far from the subway. Old and poorly maintain building. Very bad ventilation system. Scam with exchange rate. You have to pay more about $2 -4 american dollars ”
- 10 Aug 2012 Gennadiy
- “ I have visited almost 50 countries and almost 200 cities in the world. Usually, in hostels. That's the worst place I have ever been. The staff is unpleasant. I booked an unsuite but the shower was broken and nobody fixed (they just said I could use another bathroom, if I want). There isn't any book in English: everything was in Russian (including the games). The day I left, when I tried to leave my key and pick up the money, the atendent complained because I've waken her up: It was 7:20 am! ”
- 08 Aug 2012 Carlos