Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you don’t mind the sex shops, stripclubs and drug dealers in front of your hotel, then it’s a very good place to stay in. It was not superclean and the rooms wehere a bit smoky. ”
- 11 Mar 2013 Ton Netherlands
- “ I did not get to go inside because they said I didn't have a reservation; although, I had one with Hostels.com. So we had to find another place and lost our deposit. When I emailed Mosel Hotel the next day they said I did have a reservation but would be nice and not charge me for my "no show". Jerks. The good news is I still enjoyed my trip and like the Frankfurt Hostel on Kaiserstr. Also by just location the Mosel is disgusting and the front desk did not speak German or English. ”
- 08 Nov 2012 Nicholas USA
- “ Basic but well furnished, neat and clean hostel about a block away from Frankfurt's main train station! ”
- 08 Oct 2012 Oscar Franklin