Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great Hostel, very authentic and lively place. ”
- 25 Nov 2017 Anonymous Honduras
- “ Breakfast was really nice. Had meats and vegetables with bread. Suited vegetarians as much as meat-eaters. Hostel is within walking distance from train station (that takes you to the airport) and tours to big sites leave right from the hostel. Krakow is also an easy city to walk. When I was there, there was a lot of construction near the hostel. If you had the window shut though, noise was not a problem. ”
- 17 Oct 2017 FRANKLIN USA
- “ Stayed there in privet room. The hostel was very clean, staff is very friendly and helpful. Close to the central station and short walk distance from central square. Good choice if you want to stay in this part of the city. ”
- 04 May 2016 Valeria Israel