Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was very satisfied with my stay at Mosquitos. Excellent crew - always willing to help and advise. The location is excellent, just few steps from the city center. 100% recommendable. ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ A lovely hostel a few minutes from the majestic market square. The staff were friendly and accommodating, recommending places to eat and drink and generally trying to help the guests have the best experience possible in Krakow. As well as providing tours for the guests they brought us on a night on the town and gave us a lovely breakfast the following morning. Highly recommended. ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Shane Ireland
- “ The hostel is great to meet people. They have free breakfast and dinner. The hostel has a social event every afternoon and they take you out every night. Its a smaller hostel which makes it great to meet other travelers. ”
- 15 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Centrally located and very near to train station and old town square. Friendly and helpful staff. highly recommended to backpackers ”
- 31 May 2013 Anonymous India