Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hostel but very noisy , we werent able to sleep because we were on the room in front of the entry! ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Alexandre France
- “ This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Immaculately clean, fantastic staff who were so friendly and helpful from the moment we arrived. Really good value for money especially as breakfast and dinner is included! Great location within walking distance to the main market square. Would definitely stay here again! ”
- 03 Apr 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ I was very satisfied with my stay at Mosquitos. Excellent crew - always willing to help and advise. The location is excellent, just few steps from the city center. 100% recommendable. ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
“ A lovely hostel a few minutes from the majestic market square. The staff were friendly and accommodating, recommending places to eat and drink and generally trying to help the guests have the best experience possible in Krakow. As well as providing tours for the guests they brought us on a night on the town and gave us a lovely breakfast the following morning. Highly recommended. ”
Hello Hello Thank you so much for the fantastic review. Great to hear you had a good time with us. Spread the good word about Krakow and Mosquito Hostel :) Check our social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest for latest news from the hostel life and some travel inspirations Have a happy travel Mosquito Staff
- 26 Oct 2013 Shane Ireland