Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent, charming hostel. Liked every second of my stay there. Just a very positive atmosphere around this place (but no crazy party hostel that you have often in Krakow), very easy to socialize. Free Breakfast and Dinner too. Daily Activities in the evenings, that are fun to do. Facilities are also very clean and in good shape. Located near the old city gate and just a couple of minutes away from the railway station and market square. Would definately go there again. ”
- 25 Mar 2018 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great Hostel, very authentic and lively place. ”
- 25 Nov 2017 Anonymous Honduras
- “ Breakfast was really nice. Had meats and vegetables with bread. Suited vegetarians as much as meat-eaters. Hostel is within walking distance from train station (that takes you to the airport) and tours to big sites leave right from the hostel. Krakow is also an easy city to walk. When I was there, there was a lot of construction near the hostel. If you had the window shut though, noise was not a problem. ”
- 17 Oct 2017 FRANKLIN USA