Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ Motivation in the mosquito-team is excellent. Everybody of the team speaks very good English and have fun. My questions (public swimming pool, Bicycle tour, were all best answered. The breakfast is pretty good and thank you for offering dinner. The hostel is good located and easy to reach (thanks for e-mail plan "How to reach the Hostel").
Unconfortable: One night there was a very drunken man in the dormitory with constantly "hangover". NO SLEEP at all !
Guests are too noisy after 10 p.m.! Joerg ”
Thank you for your great review. We like the fact you enjoyed your time @ Mosquito and had a good time with our staff. Good to hear you liked our location & breakfast. We are sorry to hear you had some inconvenience in your dorm. If there is anything like that you should inform reception immediately so we can react and solve the problem. We have two common areas in which one is a chill-out zone so when the event has a place in the main common area you can still relax in the chill out area. Around 11 pm we take people out so those who want to sleep have such an option. Have a happy travel and make sure you follow our Facebook and Instagram for the latest info and best deals.
- 01 Sep 2018 Jörg Germany
- “ We loved this hostel, the stuff is so friendly and willing to help. We enjoyed the evening activities a lot. Through these activities we met a lot of cool people from different countries. We recommend this hostel to everyone. ”
- 11 Aug 2018 Malena Germany
“ Excellent, charming hostel. Liked every second of my stay there. Just a very positive atmosphere around this place (but no crazy party hostel that you have often in Krakow), very easy to socialize. Free Breakfast and Dinner too. Daily Activities in the evenings, that are fun to do. Facilities are also very clean and in good shape. Located near the old city gate and just a couple of minutes away from the railway station and market square. Would definately go there again. ”
Thanks for your fantastic review. We are glad to hear you had a great stay with us. Thank you for pointing out our free breakfast, daily activities and events. Location and facilities are always important while you travel, that's we don't stop improving. We also organize tours to Auschwitz and Wieliczka Salt MIne with a pick up from the hostel so you have a chance to go with other mosquitos with prices better than in the city center. Follow us on facebook & Instagram Have a safe travel
- 25 Mar 2018 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great Hostel, very authentic and lively place. ”
- 25 Nov 2017 Anonymous Honduras
- “ Breakfast was really nice. Had meats and vegetables with bread. Suited vegetarians as much as meat-eaters. Hostel is within walking distance from train station (that takes you to the airport) and tours to big sites leave right from the hostel. Krakow is also an easy city to walk. When I was there, there was a lot of construction near the hostel. If you had the window shut though, noise was not a problem. ”
- 17 Oct 2017 FRANKLIN USA