Most Apartment of Hostel-type
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Helpful staff, free coffee and tea was nice. Great location. Quiet. ”
- 17 Sep 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ the security lockers were great! using your own code was super. have to say the security is so good you don't want to forget your key as none of the guests will let you in no matter how many times you ring the bell :D so don't forget your key! this hostel also reminded me of hostels in NZ: cosy, home away from home ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ Definitely an interesting place to stay! When we arrived, there was no staff to check us in, but they arrived later and were very helpful with directions and even gave us their parking space! The other guests were great and the atmosphere was very nice. Pula itself was quite a nice surprise. We stayed here to break up our drive from Vienna to Split and it was definitely the right choice. ”
- 09 Jun 2013 Gillian Canada