Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They have lockers but couldn't find the key to mine, so I had to keep my valuables at the front desk. The location is absolutely prime, and the staff is extremely nice and helpful. The hostel itself was so-so, much more of a small house than a hostel, but the upside to that is that the bathrooms are spacious and often open. You just won't meet many people. It's cleanliness was also so-so, but hey, it's cheap! The one bad thing is that the rooms only have one large light, not individual ones. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Ashley USA
- “ Dorms are located in a seperate building. The one we stayed in was a 1-room apartment so we were 5 people to share kitchen and bathroom. Location is perfect right next to the dragon bridge. ”
- 22 Jun 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ I stayed in H2Ostal, very good and was a very good time, Facilities isn´t so good, because is very small, but have a good location in the city ”
- 08 Dec 2012 Anonymous Chile