Mount of Olives Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was nice, shower was warm, there was free coffee all the day around and breakfast was epic, propably the best one I´ve seen in a hotel! We were very satisfied. ”
- 08 Feb 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Hotel is located right on the top of the mount of olives, so you have to walk down a steep stairway (500 steps) to get to the center. Many sights in the area but not the best neighbourhood. Staff was very friendly an helpful, rooms were nice and clean but very loud (traffic noise) ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Stefan Austria
- “ brilliant location, nice views, excellent breakfast ”
- 02 Feb 2013 Anonymous Polish