Mount of Olives Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hotel is located right on the top of the mount of olives, so you have to walk down a steep stairway (500 steps) to get to the center. Many sights in the area but not the best neighbourhood. Staff was very friendly an helpful, rooms were nice and clean but very loud (traffic noise) ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Stefan Austria
- “ brilliant location, nice views, excellent breakfast ”
- 02 Feb 2013 Anonymous Polish
- “ The rooms were basic but clean. The hot water was never hot enough and the room sink drained very slowly. Bathroom needs hanging facilities for towels etc(some hooks on the back of the door, wall) A hot water jug needs to be provided for every room and also a bar fridge ( these are basic provisions in all hotel/motel rooms) I'm sure patrons would'nt mind paying a few extra dollars for these essential facilities. Also, a list of hotel amenities needs to be in every room: eg, how to use the TV,ph ”
- 08 Jan 2013 Jeremy Australia
- “ Great experience. Great staff. It has been a great experience. Great breakfast for free!!! ”
- 23 Apr 2012 Andres