Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The rooms are small for 6 people. They would be better suited for 4 people. There was a group of school boys there running and yelling upstairs, downstairs, and outside of then hostel any time they were there awake. There were small flying roaches in the rooms and landed on us during sleep. The only bathrooms available were downstairs and shared by all. Breakfast was good and "the box" cafe was wonderful. Location was good as long as you knew the differences between the two rail stations. ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything was very great including location, clean and quiet atmosphere, nice staffs, good breakfast, a good connection to free wifi, a convenient and comfortable lounge, a large and clean toilet and shower room with hot water....and so on. Although the toilet and shower room were shared, I felt very comfortable and it was very clean. If you stay near grindelwald or grindelwald grund to play skiing or just to travel Jungfrau region, this hostel will be the best choice. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Taekyum South Korea
- “ I was very happy with my stay at the mountain hostel and would recommend to a friend. I would like to stay again if i return to Grindalwald. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Ellen USA