Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very expensive regarding the cleaniness and facilities offered. Kitchen very small. Breakfast ok but a big kitchen, clean with everything would be much better ! Toilets so small it's almost impossible to move inside...no doors !!! No intimity except in the shower : very bad ! No free luggage room, staff with little availability so of you decide to check out early but forgot to tell the staff the day before, you lose your caution for the key (very expensive). No free internet... BAD HOSTEL ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Laurence France
- “ It was annoying to lug my bag up the 3 flights of stairs to reception (no elevator) but once I got there everything went smoothly. Not the cheapest hostel you can find in Sydney, but value for money is very good since you get free breakfast and free wifi included. That's probably $20 savings per day. Rooms are small and you should be prepared to overheat at night since there's no a/c. But overall I was comfortable at Mountbatten and happy to be saving money. ”
- 20 Dec 2013 Margaret
- “ although the location is good, near the main road-George Street, it's super nosiy! can't sleep well! :( ”
- 28 Aug 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Some beds are very old! I had to change bed after one night. Good security with cameras and lockers. Poor common area sometimes no seats in the kitchen. Goo with tv in room :-) ”
- 27 May 2013 Linnea Sweden