Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No clue how people have given this place those ratings.. First of all they call them self Mountbatten Hotel to lure people in but they are a hostel with a different name. Chinese run so very polite and rude. Room was disgustingly dirty. WIFI is only proper thing about this place. ”
- 21 Sep 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ I was not happy at all about Wifi not provided for my stay (it had accidentally stopped working during my stay). The room was so dirty because of the things (I assume) of construction workers who are seemingly staying in a long term (don't get it wrong they are good people). For these two reasons, the room doesn't worth for the amount paid. ”
- 06 Mar 2016 Anonymous Japan
- “ better cleanliness in kitchen, must have air-conditioning in summer ”
- 28 Feb 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ better cleanliness in kitchen, need air-conditioning in summer at night ”
- 20 Feb 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong