Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ although the location is good, near the main road-George Street, it's super nosiy! can't sleep well! :( ”
- 28 Aug 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Some beds are very old! I had to change bed after one night. Good security with cameras and lockers. Poor common area sometimes no seats in the kitchen. Goo with tv in room :-) ”
- 27 May 2013 Linnea Sweden
- “ Nice and central. Private twin with plenty of room. ”
- 22 Feb 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Incompetent staff (not capable of basic English), lots of extra charges (e.g. $5 for luggage storage), 2 toilets for a floor with 20+ people (almost never free), mixed showers with easy-to-peek construction (gaps and reflection on the wet floor), power plugs on the wall at 2 meters height to keep your mobile swinging around and very very loud. Absolutely not recommended! ”
- 02 Jan 2013 Anonymous Germany